If you’re interested in buying or leasing a new vehicle, why don’t you look over the latest Acura cars in our model showcase? When you do, you’ll see that we have a generous selection of new Acura vehicles that are as exciting as they are nice-looking and feature-rich.
If you follow the news about the Acura brand, then you know that drivers have been able to pre-order a 2019 Acura NSX since August, 2018. With that in mind, we thought it would be a good idea to share some information about this supercar in case you’re tempted to buy one. And believe us, there are plenty of reasons why you might want to buy the new Acura NSX.
For the 2019 model year, the Acura NSX now has $4,700 worth of standard equipment that used to be optional. Changes to the vehicle’s mechanics enable the 2019 Acura NSX to complete a lap around the Suzuka Circuit two seconds faster than the supercar’s predecessor.
And that’s not all! The 2019 Acura NSX boasts even more changes. Here are the key changes that the Acura brand pointed out in a recent press release:
- New Thermal Orange Pearl, exterior paint option
- New Indigo blue with black Alcantara and full Red (all leather), interior options
- Gloss black finish for exterior trim (previoiusly matte-black)
- Body color front grille garnish (previously silver)
- Gloss carbon finish for available Carbon Fiber Exterior Sports Package
- Technology Package now standard (includes ELS Studio Audio, Navi, Proximity Sensors)
- Semi-aniline leather and Alcantara power sport seat, now standard
- Enhanced chassis: stiffer stabilizer bars, rear toe-link bushing and rear hub
- Revised software tuning for SH-AWD, EPS, MR Dampers, and more
- Continential SportContact 6 Tire, replaces Conti SportContact 5P
To learn more about the 2019 Acura NSX, contact Acura of Berlin. To pre-order your very own supercar, visit our Berlin, CT Acura dealership now.